Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Classoom practice 8/05/2019


EXERCISE 1

1.I washed my car yesterday. (have)
2.I cut my hair last week. (get)
3.I haven’t typed the documents yet. (have)
4.I wasn’t fixing my washing machine last Friday at 13:00. (get)
5.I am cutting my grass now. (have)
6.I paint my bedroom every year. (get)
7.I didn’t repair my fridge two days ago. (have)
8.I have recently tidied my garden. (get)
9.I will edit the article tomorrow. (have)
10.I am going to clean the carpets. (get)
11.I printed the photo. (have)
12.I should check my teeth. (get)
13.I must clean the windows. (have)
14.I made the necklace last Sunday. (get)
15.I am delivering the furniture at the moment. (have)
16.I had repaired the roof before the winter came. (get)
17.I haven’t written the report. (have)
18.I dyed my hair yesterday. (get)
19.I will send the money as soon as possible. (have)
20.I built the shed. (get)

EXERCISE 2
1. Aquí se habla inglés y español
2. El joven murió en el accidente
3. La impresora se atasca si imprimes muchos documentos a la vez.
4. A los españoles no les gusta que se les ignore
5. No hables sin ser preguntado
6. Cervantes escribió el Quijote
7. La propina se incluye en el precio
8. El proyecto debería acabarse hoy
9. El actor recibió un premio ayer
10. Necesito echar gasolina a mi coche


No comments:

Post a Comment